Welcome to the Lacrosse World Series Championship! The top teams across the country have punched their tickets at their respective qualifiers and now will battle on the lacrosse fields to determine the top 13u team in the World. 25 teams will compete over three days of lacrosse to determine who brings home the hardware and can call themselves the best in the world.
Date & Times:
June 30th – July 3rd
Maryland Soccer Plex
18031 Central Park Boyds, MD
$335 per player
The LWSC is a Stay to Play event and we have negotiated affordable room rates at quality hotels in the Washington, D.C., Bethesda and Gaithersburg areas.
- A minimum of 5 pool play games at Maryland Soccer Plex against the top 13U teams from around the world
- Apparel, prizes and sponsor giveaways for players and up to 4 coaches
- Welcome Ceremony on June 30th for players, coaches, and families following team check-in.
- Tickets for the LWSC Banquet & Dinner held on July 1st for players and up to 4 coaches,
- Top 100 Skills Competition on July 2nd for all players,
- Admission to the LWSC Championship Game on July 3rd for all attendees following the Flag Procession Ceremony
- Media coverage from Inside Lacrosse, Lax.com and U.S Club Lacrosse throughout the event. Coverage to include player interviews, pool play games, Live Streaming of Championship Game and more
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
*times subject to change*
Friday, July 1st – Sunday, July 3rd 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
LWSC Championship Games – Maryland Soccer Plex (18031 Central Park Circle Boyds, MD)
- All pool play and playoff games will be played at Maryland Soccer Plex
Team Check-in – Bethesda North Marriott 2:30-5:30 PM
- Check-In (Lower Level) Teams will be assigned a check-in time between 2:30-5:00 PM. Rosters will be checked at this time and all players must check-in with their team (parents/coaches may not sign in for a player). Players and coaches will receive LWSC apparel at this time.
Welcome Ceremony – Bethesda North Marriott 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Welcome Ceremony (Grand Ballroom) – Following the team check-in, players, parents and coaches are invited to attend the Welcome Ceremony which will conclude around 7:00 PM.
A cash bar and the LWSC Mall will also be available for purchases during the Check-In and Welcome Ceremony times. Filming and interviews by U.S. Club Lacrosse will take place on check-in day and throughout the event.
Dress code: Casual. Teams are encouraged to wear team jerseys, team polos or other coordinated apparel.
Banquet & Dinner – Bethesda North Marriott
Team Photos- lower level 4:00 PM – 7:00PM
- Team pictures will be taken prior to and during the Banquet with assigned times from 4:00pm to 7:00pm.
Dress Code: Coat & tie preferred for players.
Banquet & Dinner – Grand Ballroom 5:00 – 8:00 PM
- The banquet dinner is included for each player and up to 4 coaches per team.
- The banquet will be buffet-style with reception style seating. Teams will have assigned tables and there will be various seating options throughout the Ballroom and adjacent areas.
- Tickets for parents must be purchased in advance and will be limited so we can better accommodate all guests. More information will be available in the upcoming weeks.
- Music, photos, LWSC Mall, speakers, awards and raffles will take place throughout the evening.
3:00 PM – 6:00 PM * – Maryland Soccer Plex
Top 100 Sports Skills Competition
We are excited to partner with Top 100 Sports who will hold an exciting new competition in which all players can participate. It will feature the Fastest Shot, 40 yd Dash as well as other lacrosse focused competitions which will take place at the Maryland Soccer Plex. Players who advance to the final round will compete in the Skills Championship immediately following the preliminary rounds. Come find out if you have what it takes to get on the Top 100 Leaderboard! *Exact times to be determined*
8:00 AM – 3:00PM Maryland Soccer Plex
Final Games, Flag Procession, Awards, and Championship
- All teams will have a scheduled game Sunday morning prior to the Championship Game.
- Prior to the Championship Game, all teams will participate in a Flag Procession onto the Championship Field. Each team will be required to have a team flag for the procession. Flag bases will be provided at each field for all games so that your team can display your flag
- The flag should be 3’ x 5’ with the team logo displayed on both sides and the pole should be ~ 6’ long. AAA Flag & Banner will be able to assist you or you are welcome to work with any vendor (http://www.aaaflag.com )
- An awards presentation for the All-Tournament Teams will take place during half-time of the Championship Game